Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mindless Eating

I'm about half way through a great book called "Mindless Eating" by Brian Wansink.



Normally, I don't post about books until I have finished them, but since I have already learnt so many things from this book that I want to share, I figured I'd make an exception.



Mindless eating explores all the reasons why we eat, and more importantly to me, all the reasons why we can't stop eating.



From our inability to estimate the calorie content of foods, to the lies our eyes tell us, I've found this book (so far) to be fascinating.



As an example, please check out the picture below, and try to figure out which glass has the most liquid and which has the least...





Check back later in the week and I will tell you which glass has the most and why our eyes and our stomachs play tricks on us.

BP

Fasting Diet, Circuit Training

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: