Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I got my A$$ Kicked By a 260 Pound Monster!

It's true!



It's finally getting nice outside up in Canada, so I decided to move my workouts outdoors.



I absolutely love this time of year, because in my opinion, training outside is about a thousand times more fun that training in a gym.



However, I forgot just how gruelling pulling sleds can be, and after only 3 trips of about 50 yards, my legs were burning and I was exhausted.



Lesson learned, nothing gets your conditioning up quite like pulling sleds.






BP

PS- I just finished writing a new nutrition report for grrlAthlete.com, this report will be FREE for anyone who signs up for the newsletter, so pop on over to www.grrlathlete.com and check it out.

Fasting Diet, Circuit Training

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: