Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Price of Eat Stop Eat

About a week a go I received an email from someone who had just bought Eat Stop Eat and was a little unimpressed by the 29.95 dollar price tag.

I knew that once this person had read Eat Stop Eat they would see the value in the book.

Judging by the last email I received, I think I was right...

I tip my hat to you and apologize big time for griping about the price of your book in eBook form.

So as I'm prying egg off my face, and frying up a bit of crow, let me say THANK YOU. Finally, somebody that tells the truth logically, without gimmicks and additional monthly charges or add-ons.

I'm a Registered Nurse and I didn't know this stuff! But I do know how the money-making eat-more marketing machine works and you've just pulled the plug on them! Congratulations!

Eat Stop Eat has worked quickly for me and I feel great. Your book is well worth the price...plus.

I'll keep you posted on my weight loss and health improvement. I've got about 30 pounds to go!
Frances

P.S. Also, just to give you an idea of some of the current trends, as I was searching "lose belly fat" I found a tea that cost over $59 a month; Weight Watchers, for the full-blown online service is $60 a month; and any number of "pills" cost $60 to $80 a month.

With that in mind and the baloney they sell, I hope you blow them out of the water and become a multi-millionaire...if you're not already one.

A great pick me up to start the day!

BP

PS- Just so you know, While Eat Stop Eat is becoming very poplular, 'multi-millionaire' is a little far away ;)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: