Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More on Cleansing and Detox

Here's an interesting quote:

“fasting (simply eating less) is Nature’s omnipotent method of cleansing the body from the effects of wrong and too much eating.”
Now this isn't my quote, rather its a quote from Arnold Ehret, the man many people consider to be the father of naturopathic medicine.

I can't help but wonder if the founder of naturopathic medicine thought that simply FASTING was the 'omnipotent' (again, his words not mine) method of cleansing the body, then were did all of the cleansing DIETS come from?

Bottom line, I still don't know exactly what detox is, but I feel strongly that it is definitely NOT something you can find in a bottle or pill.

BP


(as a reference, I found the quote on wiki and special thanks to JB for emailing about Ehret)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: