Monday, October 27, 2008

Eat Stop Eat Videos

My appearance on the Morning Show with Mike and Juliet has helped rid me of my camera shyness...and as result I am going to start answering the most popular Eat Stop Eat questions with Videos.

You can check out my first two videos here:

Can you drink Juice while following Eat Stop Eat: Juice Fasting

What can you drink while following Eat Stop Eat: Water Fasting

How to schedule your fasts: How to Stop Eating

What I think of the BMI: BMI (body mass index)
More QnA's to come.

BP

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there

i am interested in healthy foods and when i cook i use fresh produce. I use alot of organic materials.
maybe you should come check out my blog i have many healthy recipes that you might be interested in.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Sorry i forgot to give you the link hear it is

www.memeschoc.blogspot.com

Thanks again bye.