Thursday, April 17, 2008

Listen to me being Interviewed About Eat Stop Eat


I recently discovered the miracle of Skype. I know that most people probably think Skype has been around forever, but for me this is some pretty new stuff.

I'm not sure if you are as in the dark as I am when it comes to this type of thing, but just in case you haven't heard of Skype, its a service where you can make phone calls using your computer.

As soon as I figure this out it was time to start calling people I knew who would otherwise be long distance. I ended up chatting with my friend Adam Steer from www.coachsteer.com and pretty soon our conversation turned to everything to do with Eat Stop Eat, fasting for weight loss and working out.

Luckily, Adam saw this as a great opportunity to do an impromptu interview.

Adam had some great questions for me, so if you want to hear what I think about detox diets, or how I stumbled into studying the benefits of fasting (or if you just want to hear my funny Canadian accent) then all you have to do is sign-up for the Eat Stop Eat newsletter.

(use the sign-up box on the right top corner ==>)


BP

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: