Thursday, April 24, 2008

One Fast Per Week

Today I wanted to share an email I received showing that you can still see great results with only one fast per week.

Hi Brad,

Just a quick mail to let you know that I have completed
4 fasts (one a day for 4 weeks)
and the results have
been very good indeed.


I guess for many the bottom line is how much weight has
been lost, and for me the
answer is 6 pounds, which is
pretty good given that my previous regime (6 meals a
day
at 300 calories each) would not have given this
dramatic a change.


The more interesting thing for me is that my strength
and fitness hasn't suffered at
all (no evidence of
starvation mode type shutdown), with me actually doing
a Personal Best in the
bench press last Monday which
surpassed my previous PB set in...wait for it...1983!!


Thanks a million for the book (and the 40 min interview
last week, very "real world"
good sense).

I'll be sticking with the eat-stop-eat regime for the
foreseeable future and so will
my wife who has also
done it at the same time and loves the leeway to eat
"normally"
on the other 6 days. She hasn't lost as
much (4 lbs) but she only weighs 125lbs anyway
so I
guess that's to be expected. Neither of us find the
fast day difficult at all and
as we do it on the
busiest day of the week (Tuesday-Wednesday). we find
we have more
time for the necessary things that must
be done.


All the best with the book and no doubt the world tour
to promote it!!!!


Karl.


BP

PS- The world tour is actually a great idea!

PPS- If you want to learn more about the Eat Stop Eat program CLICK HERE.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: